Monday, May 9, 2011

Non-To Do List Mondays

So does anyone else feel like Monday's are always a day for planning out the loads of work you have to do for the rest of the week? Do you also feel like you look at the list of things and think "this week is going to be so slow" and "I already can't wait for Friday"? Well I am going to have a new feature on my blog that is going to be a fun list for Mondays, a list of 5 things with a different theme every week to brighten up everyone's Monday a bit :)
This week's topic, is 5 seriously addicting tv show series on Netflix.
These shows are sure to bring your productivity levels down for at least a month, so beware! I will countdown from 5...

5. Greek- Ok, I admit this show is a little immature but I started watching it and just could not stop until the end! It brought me back to my college years and sorority life. The show made me miss having all of my friends in walking distance and also made me miss the life in college that was mostly void of any responsibility. Oh to go back 4 years :) (There are also some good love triangle dramas and interesting story lines!)

4. Weeds- Hilarious show about a housewive who needed to make ends meet when her husband died, so of course she turned to selling drugs. The woman in this show gets herself into some messed up situations with lots of laughs along the way, highly recommended!! The episodes are only 30 minutes each so the seasons go by pretty quick.

3. Bones- I am a little bit biased because I will basically watch any true crime/forensics/criminal law type show on TV but Bones has some interesting characters and you keep watching more because you keep thinking that in the next episode Bones and Booth (the 2 main characters) are finally going to make out and live happily ever after. Well, (spoiler alert!) you will be waiting a very long time! But a lot of the crime and murder stories are interesting and the way they figure out the truth is by the bones of the victim so its a bit different from other crime shows on TV. 
2. The Office- OK so I have seen all these episodes on TV but I still continue to watch every episode over and over on Netflix. This show is so hilarious I continue to laugh even after I have seen an episode 10 times. It is my go to show if nothing else interests me for the day. If you haven't seen this show, you need to!

1.  24- I am sure a lot of you watched this when it was on TV (although I am not sure how anyone lasted a whole week between episodes!) but I had never seen it until my boyfriend suggested we watch the first season. We were instantly hooked!! Jack Bauer is so badass, he cheats death almost every hour of the day and you keep wandering what will happen next, how could 24 hours of one day be this exciting?? For those of you that don't know the show, its about a counterterrorist unit and every season is a different day and a different terrorist attack. If you start watching one season, you will want to finish it in one day!! And its also hard to multitask during this show because you really have to pay attention!


What shows on Netflix have you gotten hooked on??

No comments:

Post a Comment