Friday, May 6, 2011

Feature Friday

Here are a few things I found on etsy that I must have!! I am just waiting for some extra money (I think I am always waiting for extra money!) :)

First is this wrap hoodie by Isla New York. The hoodie is made with organic fabrics and comes in 12 different color combos. I absolutely love this hoodie and it looks so comfy!
Kana Wrap Hoodie by Isla New York Here is the color combo I want!
And I think this color combo is so pretty!! I would be too nervous about getting it dirty though :)
And now for a bag to go with the hoodie :) I love this slouchy bag by Bayan Hippo, I think it is so cute and could serve as an everyday bag! It comes in tons of colors so I am totally undecided about which color I would want. This yellow is very pretty though :)
Nagy in Lemonade by Bayan Hippo on etsy
Ok, those are my personal etsy finds for this week, check back every friday for new ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment