Saturday, April 23, 2011

Summer Body Challenge, Day 1

So I started this summer body challenge this morning with my friend Lindsey. It is 8 weeks long with an eating plan, food logging website, and workout plan held at a place called The Asylum (which sounds pretty scary already!). The woman who runs the program, Bonnie, will look at the food we are logging and give us one workout per week where we weigh in. I am so excited about this and it falls just in time for the summer beach season! I am hoping by the end to have lost 20 pounds so its going to be hardwork! The hardest thing for me will be to resist free food at school (free food to a grad student is pretty much the best thing ever), which is at the least, donuts at lab meeting on Tuesday and pizza and beer on Friday, but I know I can do it :)
After the meeting it seems the biggest thing is to limit all sugar!! even fruits (which I thought would be my go to snack) and keep myself to 1400 cals per day, easy right?? This is going to be a huge change, but a good one, and I will update every week on my progress and plan to share some of the best "eat clean" recipes that I find. Yay for fitness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment