Sunday, April 24, 2011

New Item Sunday

I am going to try to highlight new items on Sundays that I will be introducing into my etsy store. This Sunday I have 2 new versions of my wire wrapped studs. First is the Xpression series which are made with Czech glass seed beads. The beads coat the wire so that the earring looks like a small textured button in your ear. My awesome boyfriend helped me come up with this style, then I tried out a couple of prototypes and now they are ready to be listed in the store and will soon be coming in tons of other colors! Check out a couple of these pairs...
Purple Lined Aqua Beads- Xpression series

Silver Lined Pastel Pink beads- Xpression Series  
Now the other intro series today, is an extension of my Elegance Collection with the swarovski glass pearl beads. I have started to make the pearl studs in the petite size, I am adding 2 of these listings to the site today and have much more to come in the near future! Check out these light blue and dusty rose pairs...
Light Blue Swarovski Glass Pearl Studs- Petite Elegance Collection
Dusty Rose Swarovski Pearl studs- Petite Elegance Collection 
I am also putting up some new colors of the crystal bead wire wrapped studs, so after you eat your easter feast with family and are too tired to do anything else, check out my site! V*Dazzled by Victoria Ruhl  Also top secret info: this week, Mon-Fri I am having a big Mother's Day Sale on all of my studs! (25% off!!!)

1 comment: