Thursday, August 4, 2011

Studs at Lake Onota

Before you get excited, I don't mean hot men ;) I spend lots of time in the Berkshires (my bf lives somewhere out there :) ) and pretty much anywhere you go in the berkshire area is beautiful, much different than the Worcester area! On the weekends we usually try to go to a new place to discover the hidden beauty of the area (see the Bash Bish Falls post). Recently we took a morning trip to Lake Onota in Pittsfield, MA, it was a gorgeous day outside with bright blue skies...
The lake is 617 acres and has a bunch of large summer mansions along its shoreline! (thank you wikipedia!)
We spent a couple hours just walking along the lake (there is a public park and walking trail on one side of the lake) and got some nice fresh air and site seeing in before it got too hot outside.

Of course I wore a pair of my studs on our lake outing! This pair is the Night Blue Elegance Series. Lucky for me I have a pair for every outfit :)
When we were leaving a bunch of people were setting up to have cookouts and outdoor parties in the park, it looks like a fun place to spend a beautiful summer day!

No comments:

Post a Comment