Thursday, August 4, 2011

Studs at Lake Onota

Before you get excited, I don't mean hot men ;) I spend lots of time in the Berkshires (my bf lives somewhere out there :) ) and pretty much anywhere you go in the berkshire area is beautiful, much different than the Worcester area! On the weekends we usually try to go to a new place to discover the hidden beauty of the area (see the Bash Bish Falls post). Recently we took a morning trip to Lake Onota in Pittsfield, MA, it was a gorgeous day outside with bright blue skies...
The lake is 617 acres and has a bunch of large summer mansions along its shoreline! (thank you wikipedia!)
We spent a couple hours just walking along the lake (there is a public park and walking trail on one side of the lake) and got some nice fresh air and site seeing in before it got too hot outside.

Of course I wore a pair of my studs on our lake outing! This pair is the Night Blue Elegance Series. Lucky for me I have a pair for every outfit :)
When we were leaving a bunch of people were setting up to have cookouts and outdoor parties in the park, it looks like a fun place to spend a beautiful summer day!

1 comment:

  1. This constantly amazes me just how blog owners such as your self can find the time as well as the dedication to keep on crafting superb blog posts. Your website is good and one of my personal must read weblogs. I just had to thank you.

    jewelry for bridesmaids

    ReplyDelete