Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New to the shop: Leather Beaded Wrap Bracelets

Recently I got a request to make bracelets to match my stud earrings for a bridesmaid order. After much though and research about what kind of bracelets people like and what would be a great way to customize bracelets to match any pair of studs in my shop, I decided to start introducing leather wrap bracelets into my shop!

This picture shows the first bracelets I made for a customer, the pink bracelets are for the bridesmaids and were made to match the Dark to Light Series Petite Pink Studs and the pearl bracelet is for the bride and was made to match the Elegance Collection- Cream Pearl studs

So in the next few weeks I will introduce single and double wrap bracelets to match each pair of studs in my shop, starting with the most popular pairs first. The closures for each bracelet will be a hammered sterling silver, brass or copper button. Soon to come: diamond in the wire series bracelets!

Let me know if you have any custom requests before a certain color is introduced into my shop! 

2 comments:

  1. Find here directory of companies for your jewelry business. This directory helps you to find out suppliers and manufacturers from all over world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are so gorgeous! I'm off to go check out your shop!

    rebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete