Monday, June 20, 2011

Non- To Do List Mondays- Songs that make you want to dance in the car

I haven't posted in a long while but I am getting back into blogging now, so I am back into my "non-to-do list mondays".
Ok, I admit that when I am driving alone I like to rock out to the music. I usually just sing along but there are certain songs that just automatically make me want to dance. So here is my list of some recent songs and a couple older songs that pump me up and make me want to bust a move...

5. Pitbull ft. Ne-Yo, Nayer, and Afrojack- Give Me Everything
As soon as I heard this song it automatically became one of my favorites!
4. Enrique Iglesias- Tonight
This song came out a little while ago but I still get excited when I hear it and want to be at a club dancing the night away...
3. Enur Ft. Natasja- Calabria 2007
As you can see by the title this song is a few years old but it is still one of my favs! The beat is awesome, however I am not completely sure what the lyrics mean!

2. LMFAO Ft. Pitbull and Kevin Rudolf and David Rush- Shooting Star
Most of LMFAO's songs make me want to dance but this is definitely the best one. I workout to this song a lot it helps to make running go by faster (I am not a big runner at all!)

1. Richard Vission & Static- I Like That
Still in love with this song after more than a year, its on every workout playlist I have. I suggest you download it, you will definitely want to start moving when you hear it!

I hope you all like these songs and they make you want to dance also!

No comments:

Post a Comment